Use of Rebel Og Branding
The proper marketing of our games is important in order to:
- Create a unique identity for our games
- Develop instant recognition for our games amongst the public at large
- Promote our games through the media
With this in mind Coiste na nÓg have developed the recently launched Rebel Óg brand in order to properly market and promote our games. It is now critical that all units of the organisation properly utilise the Rebel Óg brand. Regions clubs and journalists are asked to please use the following guidelines when preparing fixtures, results, league tables and reports
- Each competition and fixture must first and foremost be entitled Rebel Óg.
- Rebel Óg is to be followed by the administrative unit of the competition involved e.g. Rebel Óg Western Region.
- The age and grade of the competition is to be entered thirdly e.g. Rebel Óg Central Region Under 16B.
- Finally the competition title is to be entered e.g. Rebel Óg Northern Region Minor B Championship.
Sample Fixture List
Rebel Óg Northern Region U13B League
13/05/xx Kanturk Vs Millstreet, Kanturk 8.30pm
19/05/xx Meelin Vs Rockchapel, Meelin 8pm.