Next meeting of the Rebel Óg North is on Wednesday the 28th in the Mallow Gaa complex at 8.30 with the CCC meeting at 7.45.
- Attached are the proposed fixtures from the 2-4-18 to the 15-4-18
- Rebel Og North fixtures for board meeting on 28th PDF
- Delegates who attend the meeting will have the final say on the fixtures.
- Please all attend as we hope to have the Fixture booklets handed out to the clubs.
- REMEMBER THAT ONCE A FIXTURE IS RATIFIED THE FIXTURE CAN’T BE CHANGED EVEN TIME CHANGES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
- HAVE YOUR HOMEWORK DONE.
- Banteer have withdrawn from all u14 hurling and football competitions this year. Any U14 fixture which included Lyre/Banteer has now being replaced with a BYE.
Points to be wary of when arranging your fixtures:
- Check the Rebel Óg website to make sure there is no clash with another fixture.
- Check with your adult club that the pitch is available and book it.
- No games on Good Friday
- Time Changes on the 25th so weekdays will be an option.
- Check that your pitch isn’t double booked for the same night if so rearrange one of the games, if this happens at the weekend put one of the matches one and a half hours before hand so the same Ref can do the two games ( I have changed some of these double pitch clashes already if they don’t suit agree a different date before the meeting)
Mise le meas,