https://rebelog.ie/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Logo-Website.jpg 617 617 Rory Noonan https://shared3.sportsmanager.ie/~rebelognew/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo.png Rory Noonan2020-07-15 21:14:342020-07-18 10:50:44New website as we return to play
New website as we return to play
With the first weekend of hurling and football games almost on us, Rebel Óg Coiste would like to wish every club a healthy and successful return to play over the coming weeks. As we return to play we have also updated the website and hopefully, all will like the new look.
It’s important at times like this, that we as a community, allow our young players to gain the benefits of finally getting onto our playing pitches across the county to play games and have some form of social interaction with their friends and opponents on the fields of play in Cork.
It is the responsibility of all involved with Cork GAA, from the clubs and boards, coaches and mentors, parents, and players alike, to make sure things run safely and well. With a coordinated effort from everyone involved, this should be the case.
With that in mind we are reminding clubs that Covid 19 protocols must be followed at all times for the safety, health and well being of our players, mentors, family members, and communities. Let us look back on this in times to come with fond memories of when we all co-operated as one to make that happen. Please be thoughtful, patient, and show consideration and understanding for those around you.
Some points for your club committee to note going forward
1. All Covid 19 rules & regulations, as issued by HSE and GAA, must be followed at all times, the onus is on the clubs to ensure that this is so.
2. There will be no gates taken in the round-robin stage of the Minor Championship.
3. Water breaks of 1 min during games at the discretion of the referee.
4. Fe16 down – unlimited substitutions.
5. Fe18 Championship – subs as per normal rules.
6. Extra time in all games in accordance with the revised 2020 Regulations.
7. Team sheets are to be presented to the ref before games start. Mentors & players are not to approach the referee or any match official before, during, or after a game.
8. Clubs to ensure that they play their part in ensuring that the “Match Regulation for Covid 19” are fully observed.
9. Please refer to Rules & Regulations sent out to all clubs last week if you have any questions.
10. If a team cannot field due to Covid related matters that team will not be removed from competition but points will be awarded to the opposing team.
Thanking you for all the work you have done so far in getting our young players ready for games on behalf of Rebel Og Coiste na nÓg.