This is a call to clubs that may be considering hosting a Kellogg’s Cúl Camp for 2022. Rebel Óg Coaching is seeking expressions of interest from clubs for summer 2022.
This form must be completed by Friday, February 25, via the link below.
On the form below you are asked to pick two options there are no guarantees of your club receiving these dates. It will be done on a first come first served basis with a capacity of 15 camps per week.
Some background information to help inform your decision is as follows:
- Camps to run over five days with no exceptions for the week of August 1.
- All coaches must be 18+, garda vetted, and have a safeguarding course & foundation coaching course completed in advance of the camp.
- Clubs will need to submit a planning document in advance of the camp start date
- Camp fee is to be confirmed at national level but is expected to be similar to last year
- There is a new kit designed and this will be launched shortly
If your club has no coordinator at present, we recommend that you put in your underage secretary’s name to avoid disappointment with your dates.
This can be changed at a later date.
Paudie O Brien
Kellogg’s Cúl Camp coordinator Cork