This is a call to clubs who are considering hosting a Kellogg’s Cúl Camp. Rebel Óg Coaching are seeking expressions of interest from clubs for summer 2021.
This must be submitted by Friday, March 5.
National policy of the GAA is that clubs will only get permission to run a camp if the first camp is an official Cúl Camp.
On the form below you are asked to pick a preferred and alternative date, there are no guarantees of your club receiving these dates. It will be done on a first come first served basis with a capacity of 15 camps per week.
Some background information to help inform your decision is as follows:
- Camps to run over 5 days with no exceptions for week of August 2nd.
- Coach : participant ratio of 2:10
- All coaches must be 18+, garda vetted, safeguarding course & foundation coaching course completed.
- Camp fee is €65 with all kits being home delivered at an additional cost of €7.80.
- The kit/bag will be identical to that distributed at the 2020 camps.
- Rebel Og Coaching will supply one suitably qualified coach or head coach to each camp venue but coordinators will still need to be provided by the clubs.
- Covid restrictions are likely to be in place which will limit capacity. Sanitation stations will have to be set up along with Health Questionnaires being completed by participants daily.
If your club has no co-ordinator at present, we recommend that you put in your underage secretary’s name to avoid disappointment with your dates.
This can be added/changed at a later date.
FORM LINK :
Our County Coordinator is Paudie O Brien and if you have any queries, please e mail email@example.com