Cul Camps Page
A reminder to all that the bookings for the 2017 Kelloggs Cul Camps are upon us. This year there are over 100 camps taking place across Cork, with some clubs hosting two camps!!!
You can book camps by clicking the following link http://rebelog.ie/content_page/10020433/
Cost for the camps this year is €60 for first child, €50 for second child from same family and €40 for all additional children from same family.
Kellogg's GAA Cúl Camps provide boys and girls – between the ages of 6 and 13 – with an action-packed and fun-filled week of activity during the summer holidays which revolves around maximising enjoyment and sustaining participant involvement in Gaelic Games
Activities are player-centred with a Games Based approach with a strong emphasis being placed on personal development and well-being. Activities are also organised in an age-appropriate manner with a view to:
Improve physical & psychological Well-being
Promote school and club links
OTHER KEY FEATURES ATTACHING TO THE KELLOGG'S GAA CÚL CAMPS
- The camps are structured so that a different aspect of the game is worked on each day.
- The programme involves coaching specific skills of the game and provide the opportunity for children to put into practice what they have learned through small sided games.
- During the camp week, a "blitz" is organised to provide each child with an introduction to competitive games.
Kellogg's GAA Cúl Camps - are organised throughout the summer from Monday to Friday, 10.00am to 2.30pm, in all 32 Counties and overseas. (see Camp venues for dates).
Attendance is open to primary school children aged 6 years to 13 years.
What To Bring:
- Packed Lunch + Drink
- Hurley and Helmet for Hurling and Camogie
- Mouthguard for Football
- Suitable playing gear, tracksuit, shorts, runners, boots
- Rain jacket and changes of gear on wet days
- Sun cream and baseball hat